Subject: e_conservation magazine

e_conservation magazine

From: Rui Miguel Azevedo Bordalo <rmbordalo<-at->
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009
We are pleased to announce that issue no. 12 of e-conservation
magazine is now online and available for free download or online
at

<URL:http://www.e-conservationline.com/>

We hope you will enjoy the reading.

Issue 12, December 2009
ISSN: 1646-9283

News and Views

    Let's Pin the 'Long Tail' on the Conservation Donkey
    By Daniel Cull

Reviews

    I Symposium on Conservation-Restoration of Golden Woodcarving
    and Sculpture. Preserving the past, Securing the Future
    November 26-27, 2009, Porto, Portugal
    Review by Rui Bordalo

    COST Training School: Wood Science for Conservation of Cultural
    Heritage (WoodCultHer)
    March 16-20, 2009, Hamburg, Germany
    Review by Oana Chachula

    The 3rd Conservation-Restoration Workshop for the Artistic
    Components of Historic Monuments
    October 14-16, 2009, Bucharest, Romania
    Review by Anca Dina

Events

    Upcoming Events and Call for Papers: January 2009

Projects

    Conservation in Action: Welcome to the "CSI Lab"
    By Virginie Ternisien

Articles

    Examination of Some Inorganic Pigments and Plaster Layers from
    Excavations at Saqqara area, Egypt
    Optical Microscopy and SEM-EDS Microanalysis
    By Hussein Hassan M.H. Mahmoud

    Les dilemmes philosophiques de la conservation-restauration
    by Pierre Leveau

ARP Proceedings

    Detached Mural Paintings in Portugal
    The Conservation-Restoration of the Fragments from the Alberto
    Sampaio Museum in Guimaraes
    By Maria Alice de Sousa Cotovio

    Mudejar Ceilings. Study, Conservation and Restoration
    By Carlos Jose Abreu da Silva Costa

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 23, 2009