Subject: Online workshops on writing and publishing

Online workshops on writing and publishing

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl<-at->
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009
Research and Writing 2010 online workshops, online meetings and "hot
topics" online meeting series

I wanted to let you know that I've posted dates for the online
sessions I plan to offer in the first half of 2010. You can see the
basics (and download) the information at

    <URL:http://www.scribd.com/doc/23541119>

You'll find a basic outline, including titles and dates, at

    <URL:http://bit.ly/6Sjb7L>

Two sessions I especially want to point out to you are:

   "'500 Words or Less': Writing an Abstract or Short Proposal"

        This 90-minute meeting will discuss how to write clearly and
        succinctly for this special--but very useful--writing tool.
        Next meeting will be 4 January 2010.

   "Your Life as an Independent [/Whatever/]"

        A three-week online workshop to help sort out the basics of
        an independent life, whether it's a long-planned change, due
        to school graduation or job layoffs, or you've decided it's
        time to get serious.
        Next workshop starts 8 February.

As usual, I'm happy offer offer customized versions of any of the
scheduled sessions, and to create online (or face-to-face) meetings
and workshops on other topics.

Sarah Lowengard
Research and Writing
PO Box 6611