Subject: Banks/Harris Award reception

Banks/Harris Award reception

From: Bob Strauss <strauss<-at->
Date: Friday, December 4, 2009
Please join your colleagues for a reception honoring Barclay Ogden,
Recipient of the 2009 Paul Banks and Carolyn Harris Preservation
Award.

The reception will be held, in conjunction with the ALA Mid-Winter
Conference,  on Friday January 15, 2010 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at
Artists for Humanity, 100 West Second Street Boston MA.

As in the past we will be mailing invitations but all lists are
incomplete and if we have accidentally left you off of our mailing
list please accept this notice as your invitation to join us to
celebrate with Barclay.

Robert J Strauss
Preservation Technologies
Vice President