Subject: Display case in historic house

Display case in historic house

From: Emily Price <emily.price<-at->
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009
We have a number of valuable metal pieces, ranging from silver salt
to medals, that we would like new cases made for.  We want cases
that are secure, conservation safe but that would also be in keeping
with a historic house setting. Does anyone know of examples, fitting
that brief, that have been made previously?

Emily Price
Curator
Tredegar House
Newport