Subject: Corrosion on aluminum alloy

Corrosion on aluminum alloy

From: George Bailey <george.bailey<-at->
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sia Marshall <sia.marshall [at] btinternet__com> writest

>I am planning a practical research project to try and find a
>suitable chemical technique for removing corrosion from aluminium
>alloy (navigation objects).  ...

Try searching for articles written by MacLeod, I.D., Degrigny, C,
Adams, C.D., Hallam, D.L., Bailey, G.T., and Heath, G.A.

A good place to start searching would be the various International
Conference on Metals Conservation publications.

George Bailey
Senior Objects Conservator
Australian War Memorial
GPO Box 345 Canberra ACT 2601