Subject: Call for papers--American Glass Guild (AGG) Annual Conference

Call for papers--American Glass Guild (AGG) Annual Conference

From: Victor Rothman <vrforsg<-at->
Date: Monday, November 2, 2009
Call for Papers
American Glass Guild (AGG)
2010 Conference

The mission of the AGG is to provide an open forum for the exchange
of information on stained, leaded and decorative glass and its
creation, preservation, restoration, and history. Our intention is
to work toward building an environment within the field that both
cultivates novices and facilitates experienced artists and
craftspeople to attain a higher level of expertise. Our
well-received conferences include presentations, round-table
discussions, and demonstrations by notable national and
international experts. Information on past conferences is available
at

    <URL:http://www.americanglassguild.org>

Abstracts for the 2010 Conference in Detroit should be submitted by
email to Arthur Femenella, Program Chair at
ajf<-at->femenellaassociates<.>com or by fax to 908-722-6528 by December 4,
2009. They should include a title and be no longer than 300 words.
Authors should include a bio and full contact information for
themselves (name/company, mailing address, phone, fax, website, and
email address) and if a panel is proposed, for the other panel
members.

If your proposal is accepted, all travel and hotel expenses are the
responsibility of the presenter(s).  Those giving 40-minute talks
receive one free registration for the conference (to be split if
there are two presenters) and those giving 20-minute talks receive
one free half-registration.  Those organizing and leading panel
discussions receive one half-registration.  The panelists receive
Conference Post-prints and a T-shirt.  To receive these benefits,
presenter(s) must register for the conference.

The program committee will send notification of acceptance by
January 5, 2010. We will publish a Post-print of the presentations.
Past years' conference Pre and Post-prints are available on the AGG
website. Questions or comments should be directed by email to Arthur
Femenella. We also welcome suggestions for topics on which you would
like to hear presentations. Please feel free to distribute this
announcement to any interested colleagues. We look forward to seeing
you in Detroit.

                 Distributed: Friday, November 6, 2009