Subject: Position at New Orleans Conservation Guild, Inc.

Position at New Orleans Conservation Guild, Inc.

From: Blake Vonder Haar <noguild<-at->
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Painting conservator
The New Orleans Conservation Guild, Inc.

The New Orleans Conservation Guild, Inc.,
<URL:http://www.art-restoration.com> a large private,
multi-disciplinary conservation lab needs a trained and experienced
senior painting conservator.  In business since 1997, post-Katrina
we have become the largest private multi-disciplinary lab in the US.
We provide conservation services to a large regional client base.
Our work includes an enormous variety of projects, from the
extraordinary challenge or restoring Katrina damaged pieces, to the
more typical museum, collector, dealer and insurance work. Your work
is focused heavily on treatments and very light on administration
and documentation, though it does require coordination of work flow
and some training of support staff and apprentices, as well as
weekly departmental status report meetings.

Our preference is for Italian trained conservators as the
philosophies, techniques and materials are consistent with our own,
but will consider all qualified applicants.  Must understand the
deadlines and time constraints of private practice.

We are located in historic downtown New Orleans, one mile from the
French Quarter.

Please email cover letter, CV, references and availability to
relocate to:

    info<-at->art-restoration<.>com

For more info on our lab and our work see

    <URL:http://www.art-restoration.com/>

Blake Vonder Haar
President, Conservator-In-Charge
New Orleans Art, Inc.