Subject: Questionnaire on covering wall paintings

Questionnaire on covering wall paintings

From: Elizabeth Woolley <elizabeth.woolley<-at->
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009
As a final-year wall painting conservation student at the
Courtauld Institute of Art, I am writing my dissertation on
'Covering and concealing wall paintings: an investigation
into rationales and methods'.  I am gathering information
on current covering practice, and therefore have devised a
questionnaire on this topic.  If you feel you could contribute
to this research, please email me, and I will send out it out
as a Word attachment.  I am hoping to have all responses
by 30 November 2009.  I appreciate time is precious,
but this topic is rarely studied and my research would
greatly benefit from your input.  A summary report of findings
will be circulated to all respondents in the summer of 2010.

Elizabeth Woolley

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 27, 2009