Subject: Xeroradiography unit available

Xeroradiography unit available

From: Terry Drayman-Weisser <tweisser<-at->
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009
Xeroradiography unit free to good home:

We have a Xerox 126 xeroradiography processor with plates,
cartridges, paper, toner, etc. which has been very useful over the
years in getting images when good edge definition was required.  We
now have other equipment to accomplish this task.  If you are
interested in this equipment (for free), please let me know.

Contact:  Terry Drayman-Weisser
tweisser<-at->thewalters<.>org

Terry Drayman-Weisser
The Dorothy Wagner Wallis Director of Conservation and Technical
    Research
410-547-9000, ext. 291
Fax: 410-837-1274

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 7, 2009