Subject: Canberra Conservation Course re-emerges

Canberra Conservation Course re-emerges

From: John Greenwood <john.greenwood<-at->
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009
University of Canberra
Australia

Conservation Course re-emerges

As some of you may know the University of Canberra Conservation
Course closed, to the surprise and disappointment of many, a few
years ago.  It has now re-emerged and is teaching the first intake
of students. John Greenwood who has spent the previous 21 years
teaching conservation to students at the University of Lincoln in
the UK has now taken on the post of Course Convener, Senior Lecturer
in Cultural Heritage Conservation.  The program in Canberra has
taught many students since 1978 who are now scattered all over the
world.  We would love to hear from you.  We are currently developing
an up-to-date alumni list. If you would like to get in touch, offer
placements for students or just say hi please email me at
john.greenwood<-at->canberra<.>edu<.>au

John Greenwood
Senior Lecturer
Heritage Conservation