Subject: Books sought for conservation training program in Iraq

Books sought for conservation training program in Iraq

From: Vicki Cassman <vcassman<-at->
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009
The University of Delaware Art Conservation Dept is currently
collecting books for donation to the Conservation Training program
beginning this month in Erbil, Iraq.  If you could look through
your libraries for books to donate we would be most happy to send
these on to Erbil in your name.  We have a list of desired books but
there are many wonderful books that are not on this list that would
be great too.  Send books

    C/O Vicki Cassman
    Art Conservation Dept
    18 E. Main St
    Newark DE 19716-2515

For more details also see

    <URL:http://blog.conservation-us.org/
        blogpost.cfm?threadid=1384&catid=172>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

or contact me at vcassman<-at->udel<.>edu

Dr. Vicki Cassman
Art Conservation Dept
303 Old College
Newark, DE 19716-2515