Subject: Cigar-store Indians

Cigar-store Indians

From: Tody Cezar <todycezar<-at->
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I have been asked to conserve a Cigar Store Indian.  The Indian
predates American Civil War, but little else is known.  From the
limited information I have found on the internet, I believe this may
be a significant carving.  If anyone has any knowledge about or has
conserved a Cigar Store Indian, I would be grateful for all the
information I can get before undertaking conservation.

Tody Cezar

               Distributed: Thursday, September 24, 2009