Subject: Periodic care of object

Periodic care of object

From: Cihat Uzun <objectconservation<-at->
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
    author.

I am working in a palace museum at the department of object
conservation manager. We are trying to prepare
instructions for period care and maintenance of objects.

I wonder how other institutions handle this. Can you give me some
information or examples about object care and maintenance
instructions (forms, etc.)

Omer Uzun
Dolmabahce
Palace, Istanbul