Subject: Fluorescent tubes

Fluorescent tubes

From: Theresa Fairbanks-Harris <theresa.fairbanks-harris<-at->
Date: Friday, June 5, 2009
We are trying to find some good color temperature fluorescent tubes
for a matting and framing studio. We would like ones that don't emit
large amounts of ultra violet light. They don't need to be a
specific color temperature. This area is adjacent to large windows
emitting daylight. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Theresa Fairbanks Harris
Chief Conservator, Works on Paper
Yale Center for British Art
Yale University Art Gallery