Subject: Questionnaire on marble fills--addendum

Questionnaire on marble fills--addendum

From: Jonathan Kemp <j.kemp<-at->
Date: Friday, May 29, 2009
May I thank all those who kindly responded to the brief
questionnaire I posted to the list at the end of last year (see
Conservation DistList Instance: 22:18 Sunday, September 28, 2008)

The article will be published in the forthcoming edition of the
Journal of Architectural Conservation

    <URL:http://www.donhead.com/
        journal_of_architectural_conservation.htm>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

I would also like to thank Walter Henry for all the work he put into
bootstrapping the list to what it has now become, and for his
continuing efforts to benefit us all.

Jonathan Kemp
Senior Sculpture Conservator
Sculpture Conservation