Subject: Source for Carbopol 676 and Ethomeen C-25 sought

Source for Carbopol 676 and Ethomeen C-25 sought

From: Alison Foster <alison<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Does anyone know of a UK supplier of Carbopol 676 and Ethomeen C-25?
Failing that, could anyone tell me where they get their supplies
from, either nationally or internationally. Having searched the web
for several hours I have been unable to find any companies in the
UK, and only a couple in the US (which unfortunately don't appear to
sell both). Perhaps they exist under a different name in the UK?

Alison Foster
Hirst Conservation

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 28, 2009