Subject: Hand sanitizer

Hand sanitizer

From: Jess Ahmon <jess.ahmon<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009
will be installing hand sanitizer dispensers in all staff and public
toilets. The product chosen by our Facilities department is a foam
which is colourless but contains 'hand conditioners' which leave a
slightly oily residue on the skin. Does anyone know of a hand
sanitizer which does not contain any moisturisers? Ideally we would
like to source a product that has no colouring, perfume or skin
conditioners.

Jess Ahmon
Preservation Officer
Collection Care