Subject: Molly Carlile

Molly Carlile

From: Harry Campbell <campbell.12<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009
I am pleased to announce that Molly Carlile has been transferred
within the Preservation Office here at the Ohio State University
Libraries, from the Digital Imaging division to the position of
Assistant Rare Books Conservator in the Conservation unit.  Molly
will report to me and assist with all activities related to special
collections book and paper conservation, although her primary duties
will be book conservation.

Molly graduated from the formal training program in book binding and
conservation at North Bennet Street School in Boston in 1990.  She
has been with our Preservation Office since 1995 coordinating
brittle books replacement and reformatting, and more recently as
Digital Imaging Assistant.

We were fortunate to finally be able transfer Molly into this new
position that will make better use of her true skills, and she is
thrilled to get the opportunity to put these skills to use. Of
course, the primary beneficiary is our Special Collections division,
as her new assignment is within the Conservation section.

Harry Campbell
Conservator
OSU Libraries
600 Ackerman Rd.