Subject: Lightcheck strips

Lightcheck strips

From: Charlotte Owen <charlotte_owen2<-at->
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
I am a Conservation Masters student about to embark on some light
tests in a local historic house for my research thesis. I have been
looking at using Lightcheck strips as the duration of the study will
be about 2 months.

I am interested to hear from anyone who may have used Lightcheck for
short term monitoring and especially any use in historic properties.
Exposure will be in an open room and not in a display case.

Charlotte Owen
University of Lincoln, UK

                  Distributed: Sunday, April 26, 2009