Subject: Roommate wanted for AIC

Roommate wanted for AIC

From: Randy Silverman <randy.silverman<-at->
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009
    jeff.hunt<-at->utah<.>edu

I am posting this message on behalf of my colleague, Jeff Hunt, who
is trying to locate a non-snoring roommate for the AIC conference.
"Roommate needed: I am looking for a male to share a double room at
the AIC conference hotel, Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. I am
registered from Monday evening, May 18, 2009 through Friday evening
May 22, 2009. The nightly room rate is $185.00, which we can split.
On Monday, the first night, there will be one additional person, who
will use a roll-away bed. Please contact me at jeff.hunt<-at->utah<.>edu or
801-581-6066.

Randy Silverman
Preservation Librarian