Subject: California Public Arts Association

California Public Arts Association

From: Jeannene Kott <jeannene<-at->
Date: Monday, April 13, 2009
Need a conservator?  Post your conservation project at

    <URL:http://www.calpaa.com>

Save time and money for project managers and potential bidders by
organizing your conservation project so you can view, sort, search
and notify conservators with a click of a mouse.

We waived the fees while we are in startup so take advantage of this
service free of charge.  We are listed on AIC's web site at:

    <URL:http://aic.stanford.edu/news/index.html>

These services are the only of its kind in the entire world. If you
would like to see how our web services work, here's the steps to
register and post a project:

    Register as a conservation sponsor at
    <URL:http://www.calpaa.com>

    Post your call for conservators on the following page or click
    on Post New RFQ/RFP

    Check back by clicking on My Projects and View Responses

    Do your conservator selection on line

    Conservator will document Before and After process with images
    and text

    Copy to your desktop for archives and committee reviews

Please go to our web site and take a Tour, browse our galleries and
check our conservator database.  We have new conservators posting
images and uploading their profiles every day.

Feel free to call me with any questions at 415-354-5590 ext 101 or
email me at jeannene<-at->calpaa<.>com.

Jeannene Kott
CEO
California Public Arts Association, Inc