Subject: Positions at National Museums Liverpool

Positions at National Museums Liverpool

From: Jenny Thomas <jenny.thomas<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Head of Ceramics Conservation
National Conservation Centre, Liverpool

Payband 5 UKP23,514

Ref: 2009/035

National Museums Liverpool <URL:http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk>
has an exciting opportunity to join our team of Conservators based
at the National Conservation Centre.

Our ceramics collections range from ancient Egyptian artefacts to
modern studio pottery, and include extensive collections of Oriental
porcelain as well as Roman glass and some stained glass.

As Head of Ceramics Conservation you will manage the Ceramics
Conservation department, taking responsibility for all aspects of
the care, conservation and related research of NML's ceramics and
glass collections.

You will need proven experience in ceramics conservation and
knowledge of the most up to date methods and practices. Management
experience will also be an advantage. We are looking for effective
problem solving, organisational skills, and the ability to meet
tight deadlines in order to meet our organisational objectives over
the next few years, including the new Museum of Liverpool.

For further details and an application form, please download the
details from

    <URL:http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk>

Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Thursday
30 April 2009 at 12 noon.

National Museums Liverpool is committed to diversity and we
encourage applications from people currently under-represented in
the workplace. This includes people from black and minority ethnic
groups and people with disabilities.

Jenny Thomas
Human Resources Officer
National Museums Liverpool