Subject: Position at University of Amsterdam

Position at University of Amsterdam

From: Deborah A. Cherry <d.cherry<-at->
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009
PhD Position
University of Amsterdam

I am writing to inform you about a new fully funded PhD position at
the University of Amsterdam, based in an new interdisciplinary
research project on New Strategies in the Conservation of
Contemporary Art, funded by the De Nederlandse Organisatie voor
Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO). This is a rare opporunity for a
student, and we are now searching for candidates. The application
deadline is 22 April 2009 and interviews will be held in Amsterdam
in early May 2009, with study beginning on 1 September 2009.

I would be very appreciative if you would kindly forward this to any
colleagues and candidates who would be interested. We are keen to
attract strong candidates. The link below gives a description of the
project and the application details.

    <URL:http://www.uva.nl/vacatures/vacatures.cfm/
        38E3F2E7-1321-B0BE-68F7C8E46EE31D2E>

    <URL:http://www.medewerker.uva.nl/fgw/vacatures.cfm/
        38E3F2E7-1321-B0BE-68F7C8E46EE31D2E>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URLs have been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newlines.

Deborah Cherry
Professor of Modern and Contemporary Art
University of Amsterdam

                   Distributed: Monday, April 6, 2009