Subject: Editors sought for Culture Frame: A third-culture journal

Editors sought for Culture Frame: A third-culture journal

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
This crossed my desk, courtesy the H-net lists, and it occurred to
me that some of my colleagues in art conservation or technical art
history might be interested. It is posted with permission:

    Call for editors for Culture Frame: A third-culture journal
    Thomas Philbeck <tdphilbeck<-at->gmail<.>com>

        Culture Frame
        <URL:http://www.cultureframe.org>
        ISSN 1944-3978)

    is a new journal that focuses on the Third Culture, especially
    the evolving intercourse between the sciences and the
    humanities. Currently, we are seeking editorial board members
    from the scientific disciplines, as well as the humanities, in
    order to create an editorial board that can responsibly vet the
    submissions to a journal that walks the line between disciplines
    and examines their exchange.

    If you are interested in participating in this new journal,
    please visit the website and then email me, Thomas Philbeck
    <tdphilbeck<-at->gmail<.>com>. Please include a short bio and why you
    are interested in working with us.

    Thomas D. Philbeck, PhD
    Managing Editor, Culture Frame
    College of Arts and Sciences