Subject: Study opportunity in Israel

Study opportunity in Israel

From: Nirit Koren-Lawrence <niritkolor<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
We would like to offer you the opportunity to come and study in
Israel.

"Saving the Stones" is a unique conservation program, held in the
ancient city of Acre, in the North of Israel.
<URL:http://antiquities.org.il/akko/programs.asp?feat=embedwebsite>

The studies are mostly practical, and deals with building
conservation and local archaeology.

The program includes tours around Israel and involvement with the
local community.

For more information, come and visit our website:

    <URL:http://antiquities.org.il/akko/contact.asp>

Please contact us: conservationcenter<-at->akko<.>org<.>il

Nirit Koren-Lawrence
Saving the Stones
International Conservation Center
Acre, Israel