Subject: Borofloat

Borofloat

From: Alexandra Greathead <alexandra.greathead<-at->
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009
I was recently recommended Borofloat (Borosilicate glass made by
Schott) for housing Papyrus. I am waiting to hear from the
manufacturer regarding coatings.

It appears to have good clarity and strength and comes in very
usable thicknesses.  Does anyone else have experience with this
glass or information you feel may be useful to me.

Alexandra Greathead
Oxford, UK

                  Distributed: Friday, March 27, 2009