Subject: Proficio database

Proficio database

From: Gretchen Anderson <gretcha<-at->
Date: Friday, March 20, 2009
We are in the process moving collections management and conservation
data to re:Discovery (Proficio) database. Is there anyone using the
re:Discovery conservation module? We are currently configuring the
module, and I would appreciate discussing the best ways to use it
with some one who has been through the process already.

Gretchen Anderson
Conservator
Science Museum of Minnesota

                  Distributed: Friday, March 27, 2009