Subject: Storing cosmetics and toiletries

Storing cosmetics and toiletries

From: Tonya Outtram <058035200<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I am an MA Conservation student, and my dissertation/research
project topic concerns the storage of cosmetics and toiletries in
museum collections.  There seems to be very little previous research
on this subject--does anyone know of any?

Tonya Outtram
MA Conservation and Restoration of Historic Objects

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 12, 2009