Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Meredeth Lavelle <lavellma<-at->
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009
    author.

The Buffalo State College Art Conservation Department is in need of
the text, The Compleat Binder by Roger Powell (published by Brepols,
1996) for their library. We have been unable to track down a copy
for purchase. If anyone has this book available, please contact Judy
Walsh <walshjc<-at->buffalostate<.>edu>. We would be grateful for a
donation of this book or could pay a small price for it.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 11, 2009