Subject: Position at Renate Kant Pte Ltd

Position at Renate Kant Pte Ltd

From: Renate Kant <renatekant<-at->
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009
Painting Conservator
Singapore
<URL:http://www.kantconservation.com.sg>

We seek a professionally trained painting conservator to work at a
leading conservation studio working primarily for the private market
and institutions in Southeast Asia. Become part of an established
company based in Singapore with outreach to Indonesia, Malaysia,
Hong Kong, China and the Philippines. We need a dynamic responsible
individual who is attracted to living in the tropical city of
Singapore with its fast-paced environment and is motivated to help
the business grow.

Qualifications and Requirements:

    Professional training

    Minimum 5 years experience as a painting conservator after
    training

    Experience with clientele from the private sector (not just
    institutions) is essential

    Able to work independently as well as being team-oriented is
    important

    Experience working in numerous countries is useful

    Excellent English speaking, writing and communication skills
    essential (English as a First language required)

    Excellent social skills to live in a multicultural society
    required

    Willing to understand and work within the culture of Asian
    business

    Ready for the challenge of a change

Starting Date: End April/ Beginning May 2009
Salary : Commensurate with experience

Send CV, a current photo and list of at least two references to :
renatekant<-at->pacific<.>net<.>sg

Annabel Chong
General Manager
Renate Kant Asia Pte Ltd