Subject: Disaster images sought

Disaster images sought

From: Karin von Lerber <karin.vonlerber<-at->
Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009
    author.

For teaching purposes I am desperately looking for images of objects
(any type) damaged by disaster, be it by fire, water, mud  or heavy
mold, or even oil or fuel/petrol.

I am looking for images of the condition the objects had right after
rescue, before any cleaning. We would like to print the images A4
size and laminate them. Therefore the images should be of high
resolution. If anybody has such images and is willing to share, I
would be very happy. Please note: we will *not* use the images for
publication, just for teaching.

Please only send one image at a time.

I also welcome images of active rescue work, e.g. rescuing a rolled
tapestry, human chain passing on objects etc.

I have searched the internet, but have not found much. If you can
refer me to good links, this would be welcome as well.

Karin.
Prev art GmbH - Atelier fur Textilkonservierung
CH - 8405 Winterthur
Oberseenerstrasse 93
+41 52 233 12 54
Fax: +41 52 233 12 57