Subject: Magic Rub erasers

Magic Rub erasers

From: Carol Wickenhiser-Schaudt <watercolorist<-at->
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009
I use Magic Rub erasers (#1954. Some labeled as made by Sanford and
some by NEIF Eberhard Faber) to remove graphite lines from my sized
100% cotton rag watercolor paper, after painting  on it.  Yesterday
I found that my erasers stored in a #6 hard plastic desk organizer
had melted the plastic underneath the erasers.  Can anyone tell me
if there will be future damage to my paintings and drawings due to
using the erasers?

Carol Wickehiser-Schaudt, I.A.F.
Botanical Illustrator
Nautilus Fine Art Studio