Subject: Hostacor IT

Hostacor IT

From: Clifford Cook <cliff.cook<-at->
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009
Georgia Fox <gfox [at] csuchico__edu> writes

>Does anyone know of a source to purchase the corrosion inhibitor
>Hostacor IT?

The Canadian Conservation Institute last purchased Hostacor IT in
March 2008 from

    Minetou Sy
    Customer Service
    Clariant Corporation
    4000 Monroe Road, Charlotte NC 28205
    800-567-0056
    Fax: 704-822-2204
    minetou.sy<-at->clariant<.>com

We had to purchase 200 kg and we paid about $18/kg which included
the shipping.

Clifford Cook
Senior Conservator
Canadian Conservation Institute
1030 Innes Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0M5 Canada
613-998-3721 Ext. 152

                Distributed: Thursday, February 26, 2009