Subject: Cor-ten steel sculpture

Cor-ten steel sculpture

From: Arantza Garcia <agarcia<-at->
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I would like to get in contact with professionals dealing with
conservation and maintenance of weathering steel (Cor-ten steel)
sculptures or structures (exhibited indoors and/or outdoors). We are
currently carrying out research into the deterioration and
conservation of weathering steel (Cor-ten) sculptures. An area of
specific interest in the project is the problem of graffiti,
(protective treatments and their removal) Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Arantza

                Distributed: Saturday, February 21, 2009