Subject: Washington Conservation Guild

Washington Conservation Guild

From: Morgan Zinsmeister <morgan.zinsmeister<-at->
Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The Washington Conservation Guild presents the sixth meeting of the
2008/2009 season.

Please join us Thursday, March 5, 2009 for our Intern Talks
featuring:

    Simona Cristanetti
    Mellon Fellow in Objects Conservation at the National Gallery of
    Art
    "A Riddle in High Relief"

    Danielle Fraser
    Pulitzer Fellow and Emily Rainwater, Harper-Inglis Fellow,
    Library of Congress
    "Mending Meggendorfer's Movable Mule, or a Case Study in
    Conservation Decision Making and Treatment"

and

    Katrina Bartlett
    Paintings Conservation Intern, National Gallery of Art
    "A Closer Look at the Materials and Techniques of Eugene
    Boudin"

The meeting will be held at the National Archives, 700 Pennsylvania
Avenue NW, Washington DC, 20408.

5-5:45 reception
6-6:45 lectures

Please enter through the special events entrance at Constitution
Avenue and 7th Street NW

Parking:  Limited, two-hour street parking is available in the area
Public transportation:  The closest Metro--Green Line, Archives/Navy
Memorial Metro located directly across from the Pennsylvania Avenue
entrance to the Archives

For more information about WCG or this meeting please visit our
website at <URL:http://www.washingtonconservationguild.org>

Morgan Zinsmeister
WCG Board of Directors and
Conservator, National Archives

                Distributed: Saturday, February 21, 2009