Subject: Fellowship at NEDCC--addendum

Fellowship at NEDCC--addendum

From: Walter Newman <waltern<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009
Kress Fellowship
Paper conservation
Northeast Document Conservation Center (NEDCC)

When I posted our announcement for our 2009-10 Kress Fellowship in
paper conservation, I neglected to include a closing date for
applications. Please be advised that we will review applications on
March 2, 2009.

    **** Moderator's comments: Please see the original posting in
    Conservation DistList Instance: 22:38 Saturday, January 10, 2009

Walter Newman
Director of Paper Conservation
Northeast Document Conservation Center
100 Brickstone Square