Subject: Paper degradation and climate

Paper degradation and climate

From: Liz Branigan <elizabeth.branigan<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I am looking for articles/evidence of, or people involved in
researching paper degradation due specifically to different climates
around the world. The type of paper I'm particularly interested in is
17th century rag paper. I would be grateful for any help.

Liz Branigan
Senior conservator
Conservation Unit
Durham University Library