Subject: Effect of UV film on historical glass

Effect of UV film on historical glass

From: Alison Foster <alison<-at->
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I wonder if anyone has had experience of applying (and more
importantly removing) UV film from historical glass? I am trying to
discover what the adhesive is that sticks the film to glass, and
what might be used to remove it, to identify if it would be
appropriate to use. Any comments or suggestions would be very
welcome.

Alison Foster
Hirst Conservation

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 8, 2009