Subject: New site--Garrison/Lull

New site--Garrison/Lull

From: William P. Lull <wpl1<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009
    author.

After having email coming to the "GarrisonLull.com" domain for many
years, we finally joined the 21st century and put up a modest web
site there:

    <URL:http://www.garrisonlull.com>

or

    <URL:http://garrisonlull.com>

The "Qualifications" page has links to all the AIC papers I have
presented or collaborated on over the past 20 years (as text files),
and the recent paper for the Symposium at UT (a PDF file).   If
there is particular interest, I could change some to Word files to
include the slides.

William P. Lull, President
Garrison/Lull Inc.
PO Box 459