Subject: Kress fellows contact database

Kress fellows contact database

From: Chelsea Cates <chelsea.cates<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009
The Samuel H. Kress Foundation is assembling a contact database for
all current and former Kress fellows in art history, art
conservation, historic preservation, and related fields.  The main
purpose of this database is purely administrative and our intention
is to keep all supplied contact information confidential.

Having said that, we have also heard that it would be helpful to the
community of Kress fellows to be able to communicate with one
another for a variety of professional purposes, ranging from
developing mentoring relationships to identifying colleagues with
similar professional interests to simply comparing notes on
fellowship experiences.

We are therefore considering the idea of reserving a section of the
Kress Foundation's new web site

    <URL:http://www.kressfoundation.org/>

for a password-restricted directory of current and former Kress
fellows, to which only those fellows would have access.

We wish to invite all Kress fellows to fill out a very brief survey
registering whether they would be willing to supply contact
information for a confidential directory of Kress fellows; their
interest in extending access for such a directory to Kress fellows
themselves; and the value they would derive from having access to
such a directory.  The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to
complete.

To take the survey, please go the following link:

    <URL:http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228P6S9VD9M>

If you have any questions, please send an email to
fellows<-at->kressfoundation<.>org.

Max Marmor
President
Samuel H. Kress Foundation