Subject: Position at National Galleries of Scotland

Position at National Galleries of Scotland

From: Donna Curry <dcurry<-at->
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Art Handling Technician
National Galleries of Scotland

Salary: UKP15,059 - 17,319

Our Art Handling Technicians move, pack and install some of the most
beautiful and important art objects in the country.  When not
working with our magnificent permanent collection, they are
installing national and international exhibitions in our gallery
spaces, sometimes working with the artists themselves and always
acting as ambassadors for the NGS.  To join this team, you will have
to demonstrate skills in the handling of both delicate objects and
delicate relationships.  The successful candidate will have, or will
be willing to train for, a Category C HGV driving license.

Closing date for all applications is Friday 9 January 2009

Further information and application forms are downloadable from

    <URL:http://www.nationalgalleries.org/jobs>

Alternatively, to request an application pack, email
apply<-at->nationalgalleries<.>org, stating your full name and job title of
the post. Telephone +44 131 624 6282.

An Equal Opportunities Employer
National Galleries of Scotland is a charity registered in Scotland
(No. SC003728)

Donna Curry
HR Officer
Dean Gallery