Subject: Pest management policies

Pest management policies

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009
The Integrated Pest Management  Working Group is looking for
examples of pest management policies or procedural documents,
particularly from museums other than natural history museums.  Being
able  to be able to show examples of such documents to institutions
who are trying to create them would be immensely helpful. If your
institution  has such documents, we would very much appreciate your
sending copies to me (e-mail or fax: 212-316-1039).

Please note: we will not circulate anything you send outside of the
group without your permission.

For information on the Group, and on IPM, please go to

    <URL:http://museumpests.net/>

Barbara Appelbaum
Appelbaum and Himmelstein
444 Central Park West