Subject: Documentation systems

Documentation systems

From: Kate Eccles-Smith <keccles-smith>
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
We are a small private practise working on works of art on paper as
well as paintings on canvas and other material.  I am investigating
software to manage the condition/treatment reporting of our business
and to manage our client database.

The only one I can find is Conservation Data Systems.  I think it
will do the job well but am just wondering if anyone out there has
experience with this software and any comments they care to make?
Also does anyone know of any other software for conservators?

Kate Eccles-Smith
Conservator
Art and Archival
28 John Bull Street
Queanbeyan NSW 2620

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 19, 2007