Subject: Documentation systems

Documentation systems

From: Rene. E. Blekman <r.blekman>
Date: Thursday, December 13, 2007
Here in the Rijksmuseum Amsterdam we are working on a project
concerning the centralisation of all documentation, including that
of restoration, condition and research. We are still in the phase of
building up our expertise. I am looking for models in which a fully
integrated system is operational for all kinds of documentation e.g.
reports, photo's, scientific data, x-ray, microscopic data etc.

We are using Adlib for CMS. Also different applications are used for
several purposes.

R.E. Blekman
Documentalist, Registration and Documentation Department
+31 20 67 47 376
Frans van Mierisstraat 92
1071 RZ Amsterdam

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 19, 2007