Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2007
The DistList is on hiatus Fri Dec 21, 2007-Thu Jan 3, 2008. I, and
all of Stanford, will be on vacation and will not respond to mail.

    During the hiatus, while it is ok for you send postings to
    consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu and administrative requests to
    consdist-request@lindy@stanford.edu, if you can hold off until
    after the hiatus it would make it easier for me to clear the
    message backlogs and get things back to normal.

    Before posting, please see

        <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
            byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 19, 2007