Subject: Ethyl silicate

Ethyl silicate

From: Krassy Frangova <krassy_13>
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2007
I am posting this request on the behalf of a colleague from
Belgrade:

    I need advice on use of ethyl silicate. It is about a
    prehistoric kiln on site Plocnik that needs consolidation. Do
    you have experience in using ethyl silicate or know about the
    reference articles that describe its application in more
    detail?

    Krassimira Frangova, PhD
    Conservation Department
    National Academy of Arts