Subject: Lighting

Lighting

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun>
Date: Friday, November 23, 2007
I am looking for non-UV lamps with a stable optical spectrum. These
lamps would offer a better lighting source than normal lamps. Since
the lamp holders in my museum are already set, the Japanese brands'
lamps do not fit into the original holders. I was informed that
US/European lamps and lamp holders are different from Japanese
lamps.  Does any body know US/European brands and the companies'
email addresses?

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
Taichung, Taiwan

                Distributed: Wednesday, December 5, 2007