Subject: Peter Waters Project

Peter Waters Project

From: Randy Silverman <randy.silverman>
Date: Monday, November 26, 2007
    author.

Peter Waters Project

I am trying to collect copies of letters written by (or to) Peter
Waters in an effort to thoroughly document his professional career.
If you have any of Peter's correspondence hidden away in file
folders I would be grateful if you would send me a photocopy at the
address below. You may also know people who are now peripheral
enough to the profession to not read this posting who may own
similar gems. Please assure them that these copies of Peter's
letters will ultimately be housed at the University of Texas at
Austin, where his widow, Sheila Waters, intends to commit his formal
archive. Many thanks in advance for helping to compile evidence of
this great man's legacy.

Randy Silverman, Preservation Librarian
University of Utah Marriott Library
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112  USA

                Distributed: Wednesday, December 5, 2007