Subject: List of Library of Congress interns

List of Library of Congress interns

From: Dianne L. van der Reyden <dvan>
Date: Monday, November 19, 2007
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author
    <dvan [at] loc__gov>.

Seeking contact information for former interns of the Library of
Congress:

The Preservation Directorate of the Library Congress is updating its
list of former interns. We are doing this to mark the occasion of
40th anniversary of the centralization of preservation activities
within the Library.  A partial list of former interns can be found
at <URL:http://www.loc.gov/preserv/intern-past.html>.

For our records, we would like to complete this list with the name
and current affiliation of all our former interns in conservation or
preservation. We intend to complete the update by the end of this
calendar year.

If you were a conservation or preservation intern at LC, please
contact us at preserve [at] loc__gov . If you can complete or correct the
contact information for anyone on our list, please let us know.

We hope to re-establish contact with any and all former interns, so
please get in touch--we look forward to updating our records and
reconnecting with you.

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 21, 2007