Subject: Conservation in Antarctica

Conservation in Antarctica

From: John Greenwood <j.greenwood>
Date: Friday, November 9, 2007
Ever wondered who replies to the DistList requests for conservators
in Antarctica?   Hi from a freezing place, we are stuck in a
blizzard with 60 knot winds and cannot go out into the field.  Half
of our party is stranded at Shackleton's hut at Cape Royds
sheltering in small tents.  I am interested to hear from other
conservators who have worked in extreme conditions, very cold, hot,
isolated and other circumstances.  If there is enough interest it
may be possible to use the information in a publication.  Please
email us here in Antarctica if you have any experience or just email
us anyway.

    John Greenwood <j.greenwood [at] scott__aq>
    Megan Absolon <M.Absolon [at] scott__aq>

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 21, 2007